Friday, May 06, 2011

Round 1 - Valentine

Kora Valentine
Pleasure / Family
LTW:  50 dream dates
Personality:  6-6-8-0-5
Motivation:  Average
Income Track:  Business Owner

Hi handsome.
With no money and no way to support herself, Kora starts working on her LTW.  If she does things right, she could even make a living at it.  This is Levi Johnson and Kora met him at a neighbors house.  She was very attracted to him so she called him up for her first date.

Marry me baby?  Please.
Things went so well that Kora impulsively proposed on their first date.





Needless to say things went well.  Really well.

Oh no.
 Maybe a bit too well.

This sucks.  I need a dream date to cheer me up.
Hi Levi.  I've really missed you since last night.

Darn.  I thought I had more time.

Levi:  Mine?  Kora:  Of course.  I'm not a slut you know.


She is going to love this.


The next day she invited Levi back over to play were her new toy.  They had a dreamy time.

I love you Kora.

LEVI!  It's time.




Levi Johnson Valentine
Pleasure / Popularity
LTW:  50 1st dates
Personality:  4-7-8-0-6
Motivation:  Average
Income Track:  Career

First off, wouldn't you just KNOW that his lifetime want would be 50 first dates.  Secondly, do you notice anything strange about Levi?  It took me a while to realize that he didn't have any eye brows.  Eventually I fixed that.  He looked odd without them.

OWWWW!

Wow.  I wasn't expecting that.

I swear Levi, she is yours.  I haven't been with anyone else.

Levi believed Kora but they still had some genetic testing done.  It proved that Love was his daughter.

All of the society townies (socialite, jock, etc.) I made myself.  Apparently I got bored and started mixing the genetics.  It was a shock but I'm good with it and little Love Valentine is a cutie.

Levi loved his daughter and his wife but there was just something that pulled him towards the dark side.

Levi soon found himself dating women other than his wife.  It was exhausting satisfying all the women in his life but he was  a very happy tired man.


Levi's guilt was eased greatly when he realized how much cash he could earn for his family by dating.  Now he even has an excuse to cheat.  Right?

Kora hasn't noticed anything amiss yet.  She is getting over a lighting strike that happened as she gazed at the evening sky.

No comments: